I am a Ph.D. candidate in the Data Science Department at Worcester Polytechnic Institute. My main research interests include urban computing, trajectory data mininig, and human behavior analysis in urban area. I’m a member of Data Science Research Group (DSRG), working with Prof. Yanhua Li. I start my internship in August 2020 as an algorithm engineer at Urban Computing Lab, JD Group, supervised by Dr. Jie Bao.
- 05/2021: One paper was accepted by KDD 2021 .(Research Track, 15.4% Acceptance Ratio=238/1541)
- 08/2020: Won the 26th KDD Student Registration Award.
- 07/2020: One paper was accepted by AdvML'20. (Held in conjunction with ACM SIGKDD 2020)
- 05/2020: One paper was accepted by KDD 2020.(Research Track, 16.8% Acceptance Ratio=216/1279)
- 03/2020: Organizers in Women in Data Science Central Massachusetts 2020 (WiDS).
- 05/2019: Best TA Award for 2019 academic year in Data Science Program.
- 04/2019: Passed my quialifer exam.